Position Title: Nursery Worker Part Time
Summary of Basic Duties: To provide supervision of the Nursery on Sunday mornings; to properly maintain the good order of the Nursery; to lead age appropriate Christian formation activities provided by the Director of Children, Youth and Family Ministries and, to insure that sufficient supplies are on hand at all times.
- This position is subject to all canons of the Episcopal Church and the Diocese of Western North Carolina regarding conditions of employment.
- Provide a safe environment for children from infants through 3 years old on Sunday mornings from 9:15am to 12:15pm
- To insure that adequate supplies are available in the Nursery at all times
- To leave the Nursery in good order each Sunday
- To report to the Director of Children, Youth and Family Ministries when supplies need to be purchased or when the room needs maintenance or extra cleaning
- If this person is unable to be here on a Sunday morning, they are to contact the Director of Children, Youth and Family Ministries who will get a substitute for them
- Must be certified in Sexual Misconduct Prevention Training and have certification on file in the Church Office and submit to a background check (Time required for this training will be compensated at $12/hr)
- Share all pastoral information with the Rector, otherwise confidentiality is to be maintained.
This position is supervised by the Rector
This position pays $36.00 per session, paid at the end of the month.
There are no vacation, sick days or other benefits provided.
To apply, please send a resume and references to:
The Rev. Ann Dieterle, 200 W. Cowles Street, P.O. Box 95, Wilkesboro, NC 28697.
Or by email to email@example.com